Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm Alive!

Yes, it's true, I haven't died or gone missing or fallen off the face of the Earth. I have, however, done a really awful job of keeping up with this blog!

My New Year's Resolution is to be BETTER, in all aspects of my life - and this blog is clearly something I need to be a lot better at. So, I am going to do a couple catch-up posts from last term/Christmas, and then...things are going to change.

This is no longer going to be a "Jane at Oxford!" blog, because honestly it's boring for both of us. Instead, I'm transforming this into a more traditional "lifestyle" type blog - me, what's going on in my life, any and every thing. That means there will be more fashion, personal/introspective moments, and all around "I'm 23 and this is my life"posts. Also, I'll be using a more multimedia approach - audio clips from my radio show, videos so you can see my lovely face, etc...

I will, of course, write about Oxford and my experiences here, but the fact is...Oxford's not the most important thing I've got going on right now. I'm trying to do some soul searching that only seems physically possible in your early-mid 20s, and that's honestly more interesting than telling you how much time I spend in libraries (it's A LOT, by the way).

I hope this change of direction doesn't deter any of you from continuing to visit my blog. If anything, it'll probably be much more interesting now!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment