Thursday, March 7, 2013

Are You Blogging or Not?!

Remember a month ago, when I said I was going to get back on track with this blog and post lots of interesting stuff, and generally be a lot better about updating this thing?

Yeah, I know. I know.

But the thing is, it's now the end of 8th week here and things are getting tense. I'm tense. I have a massive essay due Monday and a blank Word document silently judging me. My motivation is at an all time low, and my stress level at an all time high. You see my problem.

I do have so much to write about, I promise! 1D and make overs and boat races, oh my! I have lots to say and will say it, just bear with me until I have the time to do so.

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't totally fallen off the bandwagon again - but until this essay is turned in, I won't even pretend like there will be updates. So just, hold tight for a few more days (you've already waited this long, amiright?) and I'll have some fun stuff coming.

If I survive, that is.

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment